The more opportunities you choose to sponsor, the greater the value you receive. Sponsorship opportunities allow you to:
- Interact with potential clients
- Highlight your unique selling feature
- Make you mark as an industry leader
Sign up early as a major sponsor and take advantage of all of the marketing benefits, such as:
- Your company logo placed on all printed conference materials including program brochures that will be mailed out to rehab clinics, hospitals, physicians, clinicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals, policy makers and students from across Canada.
- Your logo and website link attached to thousands of email updates about the conference.
- Your logo and website link placed on the event website where thousands of potential delegates will visit to learn more about the conference.
- Exhibit Booth: Put your organization in direct contact with key decision makers in your industry for one-on-one networking in a professional, educational environment conducive to learning and conducting business.
- Conference Bags: Help attendees manage all important conference materials. You will have your logo exclusively on each bag reminding delegates who to thank for these bags.
- And many more…
For more information, please contact:
Sponsorship & Business Development Officer, Conference Services
Phone: 416-597-3422, ext. 3866
The 6th Canadian Conference on Dementia is a recipient of a Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) dissemination grant.