Call for Abstracts is now open! Submit an abstract here.
This year, we have extended poster viewing time from 12:15 - 2:00pm over the lunch breaks. All posters will be located on the 2nd floor of the conference venue in the main corridor between parallel session and workshop rooms.
Abstract Review Process:
All abstracts will be reviewed by the 7th CCD Scientific Committee. The Committee will evaluate appropriateness and completeness of the information as well as scientific merit. All submissions will be acknolwedged and assigned an abstract number. All abstract rejections made by the committee will be final.
The abstract submission deadline is July 21, 2013.
Notice of Status of Abstract:
You will be contacted by August 26, 2013 if your abstract submission has been accepted. All abstracts will be presented as posters. The scientific committee will choose 5 posters for oral presentations during the conference.
Regulations and Procedures for Abstract Submission:
1. Abstract submitters must be registered participants of the 7th CCD in order for their submission(s) to be reviewed.
2. All abstract submissions must be made by the authors of the abstract.
3. Authors may offer more than one abstract for submission.
4. Presenting authors must be fully-paid CCD registrants. Abstracts attributed to presenting authors not registered by August 26, 2013 will be considered withdrawn.
5. Abstracts must be 500 words or less. Scientific characters are acceptable. Diagrams and graphs will not be accepted. To upload your presentation, please follow the instructions on teh submission form.
6. All abstracts are to be submitted online. Please refer to the information below.
7. All those who submit must certify that their abstract is an original work and has not been, and will not be, published in a Canadian Journal prior to the 7th CCD.
8. All abstracts that are approved will be presented as posters during the CCD poster session. Oral presentations are 10 minutes in duration.
9. The official language of the 7th CCD is English. Translation services will not be provided.
Poster Size: 6 x 3 landscape
We are pleased to announce that $500.00 will be awarded in recognition of the best abstract submitted in 2013.